7/26/2005

I'm Baaaaaaaa-aaaaaak!

After a long hiatus, I'm finally back.

A new ministry, a new rhythm of life.

My next several months are going to be focused on learning a new position (as "Area Director" for a college ministry called the "CCO"--Coalition for Christian Outreach), and figuring out how the new ministry will dance with home life with my family.

And I will also, of course, be sharing my thoughts here at VanguardChurch--especially on issues about how postmodernity effects the next generation as they seek God.

I look forward to conversing with readers about how to reach college-aged students (as well as all other postmoderns) with the gospel of Jesus Christ...
...and I look forward to how our discussions about postmodernity and the Bible will get us closer to the real Good News of the Kingdom of God that Jesus preached.

No comments: