5/24/2006

Four Years in a Row--The "Best Christian Workplace"

I have to brag a little.

I am very blessed to be with an absolutely wonderful ministry called the CCO (Coalition for Christian Outreach). For the fourth year in a row, we have won our category in Christianity Today’s “Best Christian Workplaces” survey.

With my serious heart surgery and the complications afterward, we have been fully supported by the CCO. They have allowed my workload to be extremely cut back, they have seen to it that I will be financially supported, and the medical insurance coverage that they supply us is the very best I’ve ever had! (This helps when your bills are approaching $300,000!).

Never resting on its laurels, each year the CCO seeks to improve itself as a great place for its employees to work. I am grateful to God that I am blessed to be a part of such a great ministry organization.

No comments: