He has finished up his analysis of DA Carson's book Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church.
His analysis is very balanced and gets to the meat of the issues:
1. Epistemology (how modern and postmodern theories of the nature and grounds of knowledge differ, and the role of "truth" in this), and then moving toward a more biblical epistemology,
2. Ecclesiology (how we are going to DO church),
3. Emergent's Missional focus (as a key to understanding the emerging church)
4. The Divergence in the Emerging Church (Carson interacts mostly with Brian McLaren, as if his voice represents the entire conversation),
5. How Carson's background and presuppositions hinder the work of his book.
Check it out at Jesus Creed